Skulls Disc Golf Brotherhood welcomes you to the “nestle!” League. This is a sanctioned PDGA League. All Brothers who chose to participate will attend our regular Sunday morning “mass”, and keep official scoring of each round played. These scores will be submitted to the PDGA to be rated and displayed on pdga.com.
Six events over ten consecutive weeks, and culminating in the Championship Round, the top three (3) winners will receive cash awards. Additionally, ALL players will receive “club items” such as, tags, minis, shirts, a disc or other items (to be decided by the group). A weekly $1 cash CTP and rolling ace pool will be announced collected at each player's option.
An awards ceremony and gathering will be held following the Championship Round. Location TBD.
Schedule: UPDATED 8-19-17
- KLM July 23rd
- Fairfield Gold 19 + White 13, 14, 15 July 30th
- Shady Oaks August 6th
- Knoch Knolls August 20th
- Dellwood August 27th
- Rolling Knolls (Championship Round) September 17th
Cost – $25 Due by Sunday July 23rd:
- $4.16 per Sunday ($25 collected upfront)
- $0.75 will go to pay for the PDGA Player fees ($0.50) and PDGA sanctioning/administrative expenses ($0.25)
- $1.58 will go towards Cash Pool paid-out to winners
- $1.83 will go towards 2017 Skulls Swag
- A proper accounting of all dues collected and fees paid will be available on the Skulls facebook page
- Skulls “club items” will be distributed during the league
- Cash Prizes
- 1st 41% of Cash Pool
- 2nd 26% of Cash Pool
- 3rd 19% of Cash Pool
- 4th 14% of Cash Pool
- All players will receive “club items”
- Plastic CTPs will be announced on each Sunday
- $1 CTP Pool will be announced on each Sunday
- $1 Ace Pool will be announced on each Sunday
- PDGA Rules and Tournament Procedures apply
- The location and start time of each Sunday will be posted to the Skulls facebook page and distributed to Brothers as a facebook Event
- In the event that weather or other factors cause a scheduling change, make-up dateswill be used to complete all six Sundays
- Players must check-in by 8:55am
- Groups will be assigned immediately following check-in and may follow different procedures each Sunday
League Scoring Formula – Highest Player Points Wins
- Player Points = (2 x Player Average Of PDGA League Ratings For The First 5 Sundays) + Championship Round Rating
- The worst two rounds for each player in The First 5 Sundays, including any absences, will not count towards The First 5 Average.
- Players will receive a -100 point penalty for each round missed in the first five rounds, excluding the first two missed rounds.
- Players who miss the Championship Round will receive -100 point penalty.