flicdisc is proud to announce a new PDGA sanctioned league will be run for Skulls Disc Golf Brotherhood beginning 9:00am Sunday May 22nd at Wheeler Park in Geneva, IL.
All club members and all other interested players should be prepared to bring $20 and a new (or highly diserable) disc to the first Sunday, or make other arrangements. Here's further details.
2016 Skulls Six Summer Sundays League (aka S-League)
Skulls Disc Golf Brotherhood welcomes you to the S-League. This is a sanctioned PDGA League. All Brothers who chose to participate will attend our regular Sunday morning “mass”, and keep official scoring of each round played. These scores will be submitted to the PDGA to be rated and displayed on pdga.com.
Six events over ten consecutive weeks, and culminating it the Championship Round, the top three (3) winners will receive cash awards. Additionally, ALL players will be eligible to select an award from a pool of new discs, based on the order of the final results.
An awards ceremony and party will be held following the Championship Round. Brothers will drink and eat while we laugh at the discs being selected. ...I wouldn't want to be in last place.
- Wheeler May 22nd
- Batavia June 12th
- KLM June 19th
- Oswego June 26th
- Jericho July 10th
- Grey Fox Silver Lake, WI (Championship Round) July 24th
Cost – Due before teeoff Sunday May 22nd
- One “NEW” or “VERY DESIRABLE” disc
- $3.33 per Sunday ($20 collected upfront)
- $0.75 will go to pay for the PDGA fee ($0.50) and scorecard printing ($0.25)
- $1.58 will go towards cash prizes paid-out to winners
- $1.00 will go towards food at the awards ceremony
A proper accounting of all dues collected and fees paid will be available on the Skulls facebook page
- Cash Prizes
- 1st 47% of Cash Pool
- 2nd 30% of Cash Pool
- 3rd 23% of Cash Pool
- All players will select a new disc from the Disc Pool, in the order of the final results
- Ad hoc CTP awards may be announced each Sunday
- League dues must be paid in advance (or other arrangements made)
- PDGA Rules and Tournament Procedures apply
- The location and start time of each Sunday will be posted to the Skulls facebook page and distributed to Brothers as a facebook Event
- In the event that weather or other factors cause a scheduling change, make-up dates will be used to complete all six Sundays.
- Players must check-in and remove their scorcard from the leaderboard by 8:55am
- Groups will be assigned immediately following check-in and may follow different procedures each Sunday
- League Scoring Formula – Lowest Points Wins – Players who miss the Championship Round will receive 100 point penality
- Player Points = (2 x Player Average Of Rounds Played In First 5 Sundays) + Championship Round Total
- Contact us for more information at email@example.com or go to the Skulls facebook page if you are a club member.
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Skulls facebook page if you are a club member.
|Mark Zalce #83764 Winner of #4 CTP at Batavia|