Saturday, January 3, 2015

Latitude 64 Attracts Josh Childs for 2015 Season

In an unconfirmed post, Harlem, Georgia's professional disc golf veteran Josh Childs announced today that he will be joining the ranks of Latitude 64's sponsored players for the 2015 season, and marketing his own signature disc.

"Its my turn to announce my New Year news. I have been giving an awesome opportunity to represent a company who is making moves right now in disc golf. Innova has been my company since I was a kid, and I love their plastic, but the chance of getting closer to a golf pro, was too much to pass by. Latitude 64 is my new brand. I am really loving their molds and plastics, and look forward to challenging myself during the change over. I am going to run events this year, and so do what I can to grow the sport. Much love to all my supporters and be on the lookout for my custom disc!," Childs wrote.

In 2014, Childs played in 31 PDGA sanctioned tournaments, winning over $11,660 and placing among the top 3 finishers in 22 of those events. He placed first in 13 tournaments in 2014, earning him a total of 8131 points. He is currently ranked 31st among all PDGA professionals, by points earned in 2014, and has a player rating of 1016. A veteran of nine pro seasons, Childs will bring years of experience to Latitude 64's lineup.

For more information, view latitude64.se.

No comments:

Post a Comment