Only a few days left until the 2016 Main St Mandatory, Sunday April 10th at West Main Park in Batavia, IL, and due to the great support we've gotten from our sponsors:
and Innova Discs,
...here's how the projected payouts stand currently:
*Players should note that the payout totals include items donated by our sponsors for Prizes and Player Pack items.
|Total Pro Cash Purse Paid Out||$282|
|Pro Player Packs||$64|
|Other Pro Prizes $ (CTPs etc)||$235|
|Total Pro Value||$624|
|% of Pro Net Player Fees||181%|
|Am/Jr Player Packs||$2,668|
|Other Am/Jr Prizes $ (CTPs etc)||$30|
|Total Pro Value||$5,087|
|% of Pro Net Player Fees||159%|
Welcome to 2016 Main St Mandatory
April 10th | West Main Park | Batavia, IL
PDGA Tier C Tournament
Check-in 7:30 to 9:00am
Player's Meeting 9:00 to 9:15am
Tee Off 9:15 to 9:30am
- Both rounds are 20 holes.
- Tees have been marked on all holes.
- Players may use the pads if provided or may play from the designated side of the pad.
- Following basket 15, players will complete 15A on the path to basket 16.
- Following basket 18, players will complete basket 19 which starts immediately east of the #2 basket.
- All shots that land inside the park are in-bounds and playable.
- If your shot lands outside the park, you may mark your lie with one meter relief inside the park boundary, nearest the point where your shot was last in-bounds.
- The Two-meter rule is not in effect, you must mark and play your shot below where it may be stuck in a tree or bush.
- All other Tournament Rules are in effect, including the three minute limit for searching for a lost disc.
- As a reminder, all players in the vicinity must help searching for a lost disc
The lunch break will be 1 hour following the last card in the first round, and will be posted to Facebook. There is fast food on Randall Rd east of the park, but we recommend packing a lunch.
Following the Second Round:
Someone from each group must bring the card to the Barrel Room at Penrose Brewing Company 509 Stevens Street, Geneva, IL 60134.
Once at Penrose, warm up and redeem your player pack beer ticket, and eat the snacks we've provided while we collect all the final scores and prepare for the awards ceremony.
Directions to Penrose Brewing Company:
Head east toward Main St/Main Street Rd
16 s (243 ft)
Take Fabyan Pkwy, Keslinger Rd and Kaneville Rd to Stevens St in Geneva
13 min (6.5 mi)
Turn right onto Stevens St
Destination will be on the left